background

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tea Party Celebration

Oh my, the celebrations and outpouring continues. Today, my dear workmates held a wonderful tea party shower for us (at Kim's beautiful house). All of the planning, food and hostessing put forth for such a special party - wow! We had such a nice time toasting tea to Ava Lu. I even received Ava Lu's very first play tea set, gardening set, barbie doll, teddy bear, chinese outfit and pea coat - so amazingly cute. When I got home, Jim enjoyed seeing all the gifts as I carefully re-opened and displayed each one.

"Thank you" just doesn't seem like I'm saying enough. Our hearts are full with gratitude for the generosity of all the gifts but mostly for the amazing spirit of celebration that is taking place around us in anticipation of meeting our sweet baby girl. I truly am blessed to work with very special people.

With such appreciation - Michelle







No comments: