background

Sunday, February 11, 2007

In fullness of time

Yesterday was the most extraordinary day. My dear friend Melinda hosted the most beautiful shower for me. The theme was In the Fullness of Time. What an honor to celebrate God's fullness of time and to receive amazing gifts for Ava Lu.

The food, decor and company was perfection - truly! I was speechless at the end of opening the very generous, beautiful gifts. Jim and I continue to be amazed at how all of our friends and family have already fallen in love with Ava Lu. We never imagined such celebration and joy. Below are some of the pictures from the day.

Thank you so much to my amazing friends and family for showering us with such blessings of love. We are humbled and amazed that God would give us such fullness with you sharing our joy.

Michelle


No comments: