background

Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall is here







I am so seriously behind on blogging so I'm not going to attempt to catch up right now. Fall is upon us and that means so many things in our house. Ava Lu started 1st grade, soccer season is in full swing and a busy busy time for me at work with our annual Care Begins with Me event. Ava Lu and daddy stopped by the event this year to see the fruit of mommy's many hours at work. It was a great event. Abby Rike from The Biggest Loser was our keynote speaker. What an amazing night.





This is my 4th year of planning this event. What a blessing to work on such an amazing women's event! This year was truly our best year. The last photo is me with my boss, Jill and colleague Robin at the end of the night. We were pooped but somehow refreshed!


I'll share more on our family fun this fall very soon,


Michelle

No comments: