background

Monday, October 17, 2011

Beauty found on blogs

I discovered Jennifer Rizzo's Web site today and such beauty abounds in her items. I love the mixture of vintage, creativity and fresh touches. She's offering a give-a-way of some amazing items including a vintage picnic basket filled to the brim with goodies. The winner will receive:1- in flight pillow cover1-white linen La Parisien pillow cover3-number towels3-french inspired tea towels3-tea time tea towels1-set of vintage inspired cloth napkins1-hat and fingerless glove set1-set (4) of tea plates1-set(2) of vintage ironstone mugs1-vintage book and organic tea lavender sugar.


Finding fabulous items and beautiful blogs are my main drive behind blogging and visiting other blogs. I learned about Jennifer's items while visiting a favorite blog tonight. I have purchased a number of items on blogs I would have never heard of had I not entered the blogging community. So, head on over to her site and enter to win her give-a-way and to her etsy to purchase something lovely just for you! I am particularly fond of darling pillow


Happy shopping,
Michelle

No comments: