background

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ava Lu's friend Jack

Ava Lu has a little friend - Jack - who lives down the street. He is just one of the many who she yells out to when we pass by their house (as I'm trying to breathe, jog and steer the jog stroller all at the same time - not wanting to draw attention to me as I'm panting by). But, she truly hopes to catch a glimpse of her little friend - just to say hi with such glee, preferably stop to play for a bit or to be so excited by knowing and loving others!

The moral of the story here is that Ava Lu loves her friends. It's such a blessing to see her play, laugh and connect with these little people. I am blessed by her undying love for people and friendship - a reminder to me daily of what's important: people.

So, here's a little reminder to take time out to stop and play!

Michelle

No comments: