background

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Thanksgiving at the Daly's


I thought I'd add some of our Thanksgiving pictures to our blog from our time with Jim's family at his mom and dad's house this year.




And. . . the day after Thanksgiving, (for the first time in my life) I was out at stores at 5 a.m. - with my sister-in-law, Jennifer and niece Bianca. We were at Best Buy with thousands of others in search of the $379 laptop computer! We found out quickly that we needed to be in line on Thanksgiving Day by 4 p.m. to even have a shot at it - how crazy is that? In spite of the craziness and cold, we had a very fun time together with lots of laughs.

We're all anxiously awaiting the referral of our baby girl. Cousins, Danielle and Bianca can hardly wait to have another girl in the family!

Hoping for our referral in December - Jim and Michelle

No comments: