background

Sunday, November 12, 2006

First Post

We are nearing the end of our wait to receive our referral and to travel to China for our baby girl, Ava Lu. We are excited, nervous and anxious all at the same time. We know that our lives will never be the same!

Our "official" journey to Ava Lu started in March 2004 when I said to my husband Jim after yet another fertility doctor visit, "What if God's plan for our life is to offer hope to a child who wouldn't have hope otherwise." We know that God firmly placed this thought, dream and hope into our hearts on that day in March. I'd like to say that our road from that point forward was without bumps, questions and delays, but that is not the case. Our journey been long but we have not given up hope and look forward to the fulfillment of this promise, dream and plan of God! We know that He is faithful.

For this child I prayed and the Lord has granted my petition. I Sam 1:27

/Michelle

1 comment:

barbs said...

What a beautiful family this child is coming into. Ava Lu is truly a blessed child. Were so happy for you two.
Barbara & Tom