background

Friday, September 3, 2010

Meeting Kindergarden teacher, Mrs. Delsol

Today was a big day in our house. . . . we met Ava Lu's kindergarden teacher, Mrs. Delsol. It was very nice, they held an orientation for all the children so they'd know their seat, place in line, cubby/art box and all the other fun things in the kindergarden room.

Ava Lu was so excited to meet "Mrs. Delsol." She'd been working on saying her name for the last few days so she was ready for the introduction and orientation day! One of the coolest things is that when she saw Ava Lu for the first time, she looked Ava Lu in the eyes and said, "Ava Lu. . . I was wanting to see the little girl who had this special name." I was so blessed by the level of engagement at their first meeting.

I have mixed emotions about kindergarden - my baby girl is growing up but it's always so amazing to see Ava Lu enter into a new journey/moment. She has such a love for life. We're just so blessed to live life along side her as her parents.

While I have so many summer photos to post to get caught up, I had to post something today about this fun and milestone day!

Michelle

No comments: